Experience level: Drupal professional Experience type: Site building Programming / module development Day: Saturday Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm Room: Trellon (James Room) Duration: One hour
API: http://api.therickards.com/api/functions/domain Demo site: http://therickards.com
We will take an in-depth look at the Domain Access module and how it can be used to support complex content sharing scenarios.
We will explore the features of the module and examine how they can be used to build sites such as:
We will concentrate on what makes Domain Access different from other Drupal Node Access modules, such as Organic Groups and Taxonomy Access Control.
Attendees should learn the following during the session:
- The main features of the Domain Access module suite.
- How to tell if Domain Access is right for your use-case.
- How to extend Domain Access through the API.
- Domain Access and the theme layer, tips and tricks.
- Using Domain Access to mimic a content staging server.