Special One-Day Pre-DrupalCamp Chicago Training
Dig into the powerful tools that make Drupal 7 the most flexible and efficient way to get your website online. In this introductory, hands-on workshop, you'll learn your way around the latest release of this popular web content management system. You will take on key tasks for building and administering a Drupal site: creating and managing content, granting user permissions, expanding your site's capabilities with key modules, and more. Drupal lets you accomplish these essential steps without writing a line of code. Join us for this one-day workshop, and see what you can do with point-and-click site building!
Experience using and building websites using systems such as WordPress, Joomla!, or good ‘ole handmade HTML and CSS. An understanding of a Content Management System is helpful.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand Drupal terminology such as blocks, taxonomy, aliases, and more.
- Create and manage content and users.
- Add images and add automatic image resizing.
- Choose and configure the most popular Drupal modules.
- Be able to identify how Drupal sites are constructed and the modules used.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 99 AM—4 PM
Duo Consulting20 W. Kinzie Street Suite 1510Chicago, IL 60654Google Map
- $225 (Early Bird registration — register before Thanksgiving)
- $250 (if you register after Thanksgiving)
REGISTRATION INFORMATION & ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
Register by calling 312.529.3000 or by clicking here.
Sign up early for a 10% ($25) discount! Normal cost is $250.