Experience level: Casual drupaler Experience type: Site building Programming / module development Business Day: Saturday Time: 10:15am – 11:15am Room: Trellon (James Room) Duration: One hour Video:
Heard about CRM systems but don’t know what they are all about? Michael Haggerty from Trellon will be presenting an introductory session on how to use CiviCRM, an open source CRM system that integrates nicely cough, cough with Drupal.
This session is appropriate for anyone new to the CiviCRM system. We are going to talk about how it is used and some of the advanced features it provides for tracking and interacting with contacts.
You can expect to learn:
- How to do a basic install and configuration of CiviCRM for a Drupal site
- How to use the system to answer questions about the contacts you are tracking
- How to use groups, tags and households access frequently accessed lists of users
- How to record the details of interaction with contacts, and configure custom activity types
- How CiviCRM’s contribution, membership, bulk mailing and other features allow you to extend the functionality to serve the needs of growing online communities.
Questions are welcome, and the presenter will hang around for questions afterwards.